PEARL SHIELD Gel Toothpaste
12-hour protection against caries and sensitive teeth thanks to innovative and patented formula.
Reduced fluoride content with optimised protection: The new patented Swiss fluoride formula is the special feature of SNOW PEARL Gel toothpaste.
SNOW PEARL Gel toothpaste has a significantly lower fluoride concentration than other commercially available toothpastes (530 ppm instead of 1450 ppm). But this low level is all the more effective because it offers long-term protection thanks to its excellent adhesion to the tooth surface.
However, thanks to the innovative and patented Swiss fluoride formulation of Ca-Na-fluorophosphosilicate, it provides continuous, superior protection and repair that lasts up to 12 hours.
Its molecular feature of action is its excellent adhesion to the tooth surface, and this is what accounts for its lasting effectiveness. The particles of calcium sodium fluorophosphosilicate are dissolved very slowly by saliva and therefore guarantee a fluoride release lasting up to 12 hours. The remineralisation process produces fluorapatite, which regenerates decalcified tooth enamel and makes it 10 times more resistant to acids and caries.
The excellent effect against sensitive teeth is also beneficial and immediately noticeable, because the calcium-sodium-fluorophosphosilicate combination of PEARL SHIELD Gel toothpaste permanently closes the open dentin channels that are responsible for the unpleasant pain reactions to cold, heat, sweets, acid and touch.
The performance spectrum of PEARL SHIELD Gel toothpaste:
- Low fluoride content with optimal protection.
- 12 hours of continuous fluoride release thanks to patented Swiss formulation with calcium-sodium fluorophosphosilicate.
- Lastingly reduces tooth sensitivity through stable closure of the dentinal tubules.
- Repairs the enamel of incipient caries lesions by generating an acid and caries resistant fluorapatite surface.
- The continuous fluoride release reduces the formation of new plaque.